Pool Season is Just Around the Corner!
Published: May 6, 2016
Do you have your pool key card or are you in need of a replacement card?
Now is the time to check those cabinet drawers and make sure you have your Pool key card on hand!
The volume of requests will increase between May and July so putting in your request now will ensure your card reaches you before the pool season begins.
Please visit our HOA website to request your pool access* or call (972) 428-2030 should you have any questions.
Thank you and happy swimming!
* Must be a registered homeowner to request access online.
Published: August 14, 2014
As you know, weeds can invade and thrive in all types of environments. The first step in controlling these weed pests is to correctly identify the weed and then determine a proper control strategy.
Travis Ranch Property Owners Association
Ask Yourself...How Can I Help?
Click here to download and read the Committee Volunteer Form
The five committees of your Travis Ranch HOA need volunteers willing to give a little time to help keep our community a great place to live. Actually, not very much time is required over the year and it can be fun to meet your neighbors! New volunteers along with the current members of these committees are both needed to sign up in order to carry on with supporting our community.
To lend a hand, contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com
You'll be able to choose a committee (see listing below) or, if you're not sure, we'll work with you to find which one is the best fit for your interests, skills and available time.
The HOA committees are:
- Communications Committee - Maintains contact with the other committees. Reports to the Travis Ranch residents about neighborhood problems and promotes HOA events, by the BEACON Newsletter, the HOA website and other media.
- Crime Watch/Safety Committee - Interacts with local law enforcement, collects information on crime and safety concerns in the Travis Ranch community and promotes continued awareness of how each resident can help to deal with these issues, to meet HOA requirements and maintain a safer community for all residents and their children
- Landscape Committee - Selects "Yard of the Month" award. Monitors landscape problems in the community and advises Essex Management on landscaping needs in all the "common areas" of the community.
- Pool Committee - Monitors cleanliness, safety and general conditions at our community pool and the surrounding area. Contacts Essex Management regarding necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Social Committee - Organizes, promotes and conducts social events for the community including the two community garage sales, the holiday party, and several others over the year. Personally welcomes every new resident.
Where can you fit in? contact us now.
Welcome Home to Travis Ranch
A great place to live and play!
We are a Master Planned Community with a spectacular view of Lake Ray Hubbard and in the distance, the skyline of Downtown Dallas. Our residents will enjoy a large community pool, a splash park, a spacious covered pavilion and tot lot, an in-line hockey rink, sports fields and a playground area. The new John M. Lewis Elementary School is located on-site and serves the residents of Travis Ranch which will give our children first-class education as they attend schools of the highly-acclaimed Forney ISD.
We would like to welcome all the new homeowners to Travis Ranch. A new homeowner’s packet will be mailed to you within 30 days of your move-in date. If you have any questions, please contact the Welcome Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any suggestions, ideas, or contributions, please contact us at email@example.com.